I Hate to Shop for Gifts!

Thursday, January 3, 2013

I Love My Dog, But...

Here I sit in my recliner trying to enjoy my favorite TV show, Person of Interest, and our ding dang dog keeps coming over wanting something from me. I have fed her and she has fresh water in her dish and I have just let her in from being outside to do her business. What else could she possibly want from me? Oh here she comes again to lay her head in my lap and look up at me with those sad, sad brown eyes. I wish I knew what in the world she wants from me! I am missing my show! And now look at her! She has laid down and turned over and wants me to rub her belly! OK, OK the commercial is on. Rub, rub, scratch, scratch. More scratching gets her leg a going! I just have to laugh at that! I love how her eyes about roll as I scratch her belly. Oh my show is back on! You be a good dog and go play with your toy or something. Ding dang dog! She is always wanting me to pet her! I probably should pay more attention to her. Maybe we should get her a playmate! Then again, maybe not! Then I would have 2 ding dang dogs bothering me all the time to pet them, feed them, play with them and go for walks. I guess I better just love on my dog more. Come here, girl. Let me give you some lovings! Being a dog lover is one of the most rewarding things in all the world. There is a reason that dog is called man's best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment