I Hate to Shop for Gifts!

Saturday, July 28, 2012

I just want to relax and watch TV!

I am just sitting here relaxing in my comfy recliner! I love watching Hawaii Five-O! But I have this recurring problem! My dog keeps bothering me! He first comes over and lays at my feet looking up at me with those eyes! I just want to watch my show here! Now the dog has his head in my lap! "Go lay down", I barked. He must have a hearing problem! So I give him a push to get him to move away, so I can watch TV! Good, finally some peace! Do you ever have that feeling that you are being watched? Yup, I know the feeling. I love over and my ding dang dog is back beside my recliner! I don't want to deal with this right now! Oh, wait! Commercial! OK, here since you have turned belly up, I might as well rub your belly! Rub, rub, scratch, scratch! I am thinking he likes it. Look at the foot go back and forth scratching the air! So much fun, having a dog! OK, my show is back on! I still have the feeling I am being watched! Must be that ding dang dog again.

No comments:

Post a Comment